I've been dreading this entry all weekend. I didn't want to have to admit to my latest slip up and neglect of my goals. I woke up early on Saturday for my meeting, weighed myself on my scale at home and went directly.... back... to bed! It was a shameful and shocking discovery that drove me to the ultimate denial by escaping back to bed and into my dreams! I've been considering not blogging about this week or blogging but not coming clean with this weeks "home" weigh-in like last week. This is neither honest or what this blog is about. So with gritted teeth I'll confess the numbers for my weigh-in this week.
Weigh-In: +5 lbs
Total Loss: 15.2 lbs
Unfortunately I didn't take my BFP this week because after I saw that number I literally jumped off the scale like it had just bitten me!
I have been back on track for about a week and a half even if the scale is not reflecting that because of my obviously 2 week binge........... Wish me luck..... Again for next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment