It was hilarious to try on my old clothes! This is a dress that Ivy gave me last Christmas. I also wore a the same dress in Black on Anya's baby blessing. Needless to say... it didn't make the cut!

Next we went after the pants drawer! It was amazing to see all the sizes that I've gone through in the last year all lined up. Wow!

I did decide that I would keep a few things so when I want to look back when this is all over I have a reminder of what I will never go back to and feel the sense of accomplishments whenever I put these babies on!


It was also AWESOME to put on things that I bought when I was 15 again! I haven't worn this belt since I worked at Target and that was almost 8 years ago!
I ran out of garbage bags so these clothes are still lingering in my house but I'll make sure its not for long! This has completely pumped me up! With only 10 pounds to go until I'm at my goal weight I am going to stay focused without getting all crazy. No weighing myself more then one time a day, no killing myself with hour and a half work outs, and no crazy binges on the weekends because I've deprived myself all week. Losing weight is easy and my body wants to naturally be at a healthy weight so with a little assistance I'll make it an enjoy the journey.
You'll be seeing less of me next time! Woohoo!!
Ps. Don't know if anyone is interested but I have a lot of clothes that I'll be giving away in the very near future...... If you want a look let me know. They are as you have seen in varying sizes.

Oh!!! Pick me!!!! I LOVE hand-me-downs!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! Come on over and we can sort through it!
ReplyDelete