I'm back!!! I'm happy to be home but what a wonderful time I had. Well because I was on vacation I was prepared to come home with some souvenir pounds. I did keep myself semi active though! I did some running on little country roads. Just me, the road, and the smell of livestock. It was actually really nice and the time went flying by. We also hit a bunch of tourist attractions! Such as, Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Dover Castle and the war time tunnels, Roman Baths in Bath, Chislehurst Cave, and the Louvre! It kept us moving daily which was nice because I also enjoyed all that England and France have to offer as far as cuisine along with a few nights out on the town. I made it out of England and back to the mother land with only and extra 5 pounds!! The real kicker was when we went to St. George for the weekend. The ladies and I still did a little running, swimming, TurboJam, and walking but we also indulged ourselves with hours by the pool, plenty of TV and lounging, as well as food... Just lots and lots of food. So by the time my vacation was really over I was a good 10 pounds over what I stared at. So goes vacation. But I'm home and ready to get back to my list and my regular eating habits. Here are some pictures of the trip. I just love the land over the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment