Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a quick update because I've been ignoring my blog....

I had a few people from my neighbor hood over and they started talking about how they wanted to workout and eat better and they were interested in Weight Watchers and Chalene Johnson and I just said... Okay let's do this!  Come over to my house at 6am and we are doing Chalean Extreme!  Believe it or not they came!  They have been coming over at 6 am every morning and we have been working out together!  It's been such a great deal!  They think I'm doing them a favor... They are helping me out more then they know.  I get to workout with some people on a program I love and I have no excuse to stay in bed longer... wait until after work... or not go 100%.  They also are telling me their success stories for eating healthy and I just keeping thinking if they are dedicated so am I!  Bring it on!  It's been a great week and I look forward to doing the rest of the program with them. 
I've been back at WW.  I changed my goal weight so I've got to pay again... Oh well it's motivating and I'm excited to get to my new goal weight. 

Between work, school, teaching yoga, and my 6am workouts, I've been a little more busy then normal but life is still treating me so well and I'm learning a lot about nutrition in my classes.  But it's taken a toll on my 52 weeks of fun.  Girls got to do what she can and my social life is still one of my top priorities :) so I'm okay with it. 

Here is something interesting I learned that I think everyone will want to know:
Flat belly tips!
Monounsaturated fats! Avocado, and extra virgin olive oil
Green tea about 2-3 times a day will help to flatten the belly as well.
Antioxidant rich berries like blackberries, blueberries, and concord grapes
Whole grains!

(I have all the reasons why written down in my notebook that I forgot to bring with me to work today.  I'll post it later but if you know why just comment and let us all know!  Who doesn't want any tip they can to get a flatter tummy?  Crazy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment