Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stop Procrastinating And Get On Facebook TODAY!

We have started the competition!  
People are posting their AMAZING goals on Facebook and have started working towards the PRIZE!!  
I've posted a new video on the Facebook page and I want you to see it so COMMIT!  
What is the worst that could happen??  You reach your goals??  You win a prize??  
Stop thinking and start doing!  

Let's break it down. 
 All you need to do today is think of a goal and post it on Facebook.
 It will take you 10 minutes and it will change the next 6 months for you and could result in winning one of our 3 awesome prizes! 
 Get your spouse or best friend involved as your buddy to help keep you committed, and motivated.

2 comments:

  1. Hey all, I have already posted my goals on Facebook, I think. Am I in this or what?

    Jim G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to invite me to this group on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete