I have fallen off the wagon and I only have a few more weeks until my trip. I've found it harder to loose weight now as well. I need a fresh set of goals to help me keep on track and get to where I want to be! So I'm breaking it down into smaller goals because even though I'm only about 15 pounds away from my goal, right now that seems to be an impossible destination.
My plan for this weekend......... NO GAS STATION FOOD!!!! I will pack snacks that work with my diet and only enough to fit within my points. There will be not pit stops for excess food and I am going to be very particular about my choices at a restaurant. I'll make the restaurant fit in with my lifestyle! If I have to I will run beside the car while my sister drives to get in some exercise!
My next weight loss goal......... Become a lifetime member at WW! I've finally set my final goal at WW. In about 9 pounds I will officially not be overweight. I will be within my healthy weight and this range will be my home forever! My goal at WW is 131.
My fitness goal........ So I think I've master the 5k! I can run it outside and inside and I'm ready for a new challenge. I think the next step is a 10K. Its time to push a little further! Also I'm going to start the Biggest Loser Workout Videos! I would like to continue to tone up my muscles because they are finally becoming visible!
So there it is! My current goals to help me with my future ones. I've got some work to do!
My weigh in: +0.8
(crappy +0.8!)
No comments:
Post a Comment