I reached my WW's Goal this week!!
I've lost a total of 42.6 pounds! After years and years of being over weight I can finally say that I am within my healthy weight range! I thought I would list some of the things that I love about being 131 pounds!
- Having my neck back!
- I thought I just had collar bones that couldn't be seen.....
- I would go running right now, no hesitation!
- I'm in the Yoga Teacher Training and I would never have done that before.
- I don't have to have my sweat shirt of shame whenever I go out... even if its 90 degrees.
- Talking to other people about what they have been doing for their health.
- I wear a 6! I wore a 6 for a very short amount of time in Junior High.
- The way people look at me now.
- When the people I love tell me that they can tell a difference in the way I look.
- Clothes shopping!!!!
- Feeling healthy! My body, and mind feel so much different.
- I'm in the best shape of my life and its getting better every day!
My own personal goal is only 6 pounds away! 6 pounds! I am in a "Maintenance" period at WW and have to stay at my goal weight for 6 weeks to become a lifetime member! I feel motivated and excited!
It was a great idea to set a group goal with my sisters and mom. It has been so helpful to be able to call each other and celebrate together. Thank you my lovely's!
Also thank you to everyone that has said I looked good or that I was doing a good job. It helped every time to hear someone else say it.
I love you guys!
I can only say - WOOHOO!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's alot of hard work, Sunnie, and you look fabulous.
Congratulations on all of your really hard work.
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
You rock!
Love 2 U,
Kallee
I am so proud of you! You look amazing and you are such an inspiration to me. Love you, skinny chic!
ReplyDeleteCongratulatons! What a great journey of discovery you have been on!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all these pictures! So incredible.
ReplyDeleteOW OW!! Way to go you sexy mama!!!! Can't wait to see you for Twilight!
ReplyDelete