By far the hardest exercise program I have tackled thus far! The first few days were a painful, exhausting, blur. After a few more workouts I was able to actually get into a flow of things.... a little. It is still really hard and I'm not even close to being able to do a full workout with the full intensity that Shaun T. is asking for but I really don't think it is possible when you first start. I'm not kidding! This is bananas! I LOVE IT! I'm dripping sweat by the time the warm up is over and I get a chance to stretch and then the real work begins. is hard.
These exercise are about 40 minutes long for the first month. It is all cardio and I've had sore muscles every day of the program. I don't think I've ever pushed myself this hard in a workout program. I can't say I really look forward to it in the mornings but I love when its over!
Just go and check out the infomercial because it is no joke. If you want a kick in the pants then start this program! It's only 60 days and if you don't see results... Well I just can't see that happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment