Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 13: Chalene Extreme Finally!!

The program is finished!!  I never missed a workout... however my eating was not always on point.  Even though I did have a few slip ups I still am happy with the results.  I lost some weight and am happy to say that I've lost a grand total of 50 pounds!!  50 POUNDS!!!  Now the results.... I have a bikini picture that I took today.  I'm a little nervous to put it up on my blog because, well lets face it... It's a wiggin bikini! I'll start with a before.  A photo I've held onto because I was still to ashamed to post it but its been a long time coming and the person in this photo is just not me anymore.

Here

We

Go!

Wow that is really hard to put up here. I'm not sure if I'll be able to leave it....  

Now

The 

After!!

Thanks Cozy for those sparkley shoes! AWESOME!  I've got muscle definition I never thought I would have, I've reclaimed my health, I've gone on an amazing journey with my sister, and I bought a 2 piece swim suit!  
Chalene Extreme was awesome!  It was manageable enough to maintain and challenging enough to get results.  I would recommend it to anybody.  

Now because I'm always looking to try something new I'm ready to reveal my before picture for the next step.

On April 11th my sisters and I will start INSANITY
Wish us luck and we will have a new set of pictures after our 60 day program.  

I love you guys. Thanks for reading and all the encouragement.  

3 comments:

  1. You look so amazing!! Thanks for all your support, you are a great inspiration and support to me. Can't wait to see the results from Insanity! Can only get better from here! Can I use some more exclamation points!?!?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cort" showed me her her photography blog and I didn't even recognize you so she sent me to check out your blog. You are amazing!!! I am so impressed with what you've accomplished...and now you are definitely one hot mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete