I went to Weight Watchers this morning! The first weigh in... put simply.. wasn't pretty! But I was still excited to have some goals and someone to be accountable too because I've proven over the last few weeks that I cannot be trusted right now.
When I told the front desk person that I wanted to change my goal, she looked at me as if I was dressed like Lady GaGa. Pure confusion and disbelieve! I assured her that I wanted to change the goal and I knew I would have to pay for the weeks until goal and yes I was sure.
The best part about Weight Watchers for me today was the little goals that get you to the big goals. I have 6 pounds till I lose 5 percent of the weight till my goal. 6 pounds is nothing! Then they all celebrate and announce it in a meeting and everyone claps and I get to feel like the Weight Watchers Leaders Pet. I got to tell you, I love that! It's awesome! If you haven't tried it I recommend it.
The helplessness that I felt yesterday is gone. It only took 12 hours and I on top of the world again. What are you going to do today to get excited about your health, your life, and your goals? Feel free to post it in the comments. Make a real commitment and let everyone know what your plans are! Trust me, best decision I ever made was to make this blog.
Weekly Weigh In: 134.4 lbs
Weight till goal: 19.4 lbs (EASY!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment