Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Race For The Cure is finally here!!!

The race is finally here and I'm ecstatic!  I did the Law Day Run last week to get a feel for it because I had never done a race before.  Besides the rain, (I was soaked!) I loved it!  

Race for the Cure is this weekend!!  May 9th at the Gateway 400 W. South Temple.  Festivities will start at 7am but the race begins at 8:30.  The starting point is 300 W. North Temple and it will finish at the Gateway Legacy Fountain.  I would love to see you there to race or to support. The foundation has suggested taking trax.  You can sign up for the 5k run/walk or the 1 mile fun run/walk at komenslc.org.  
Thanks to everyone!  Its been amazing to make these changes in my life and this race is the embodiment of my accomplishments.  I love you all and the support and love that I've had from you is amazing!  I can't wait to see you this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Sunnie, you are so amazing!! I'm so impressed with your dedication - you look fabulous!

    Love you,
    Constance

    ReplyDelete