Weekly weigh-in: -0.2 lbs
I know it seems tiny... and it is but hey its another loss!! That's 3 weeks in a row! It may only add to about 2 pounds in total but its still coming off! And after 2 months of staying the same I'm ready to loose anything!!!
I have HIGH hopes for next week though! The trend on the scale is changing and I know that I can pull a great number next week! Right now I'm sitting at my desk noticing how sore my arms are from yesterdays work out! I'm lovin it! I'm going to a cycling class tonight because I needed a change from running. If you have a Golds Gym membership on Wednesday nights at 6 at the West Jordan gym there is a great cycling class! The instructor makes it so interesting and invigorating! I look forward to my Wednesday night ride! 4 days till the weigh in and everything counts! Only 2 1/2 weeks till ENGLAND!!
No comments:
Post a Comment