Sunday, August 2, 2009

10 Minutes! It will change your life! 10 Minutes!


I've had this catchy theme song stuck in my head for 7 days now! I've started Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. I heard about it from my weekend infomercial routine. I was sitting on my couch enjoying the hot bodies when it hit me.... I have to do this!

I have recently decided to back off my hardcore attempts to loosing weight. It was making me crazy and getting me nowhere. I was weighing myself about 2 to 3 times a day. I was working out twice a day as intensely as I could manage. I wouldn't eat anything that was off my healthy eating plan, even in a small quantity all week and then just go crazy on the weekends. I was burned out, frustrated, and ready to quite WW.

And so a new goal was born! This goal was simple, short, and straight to the point..... STOP BEING CRAZY!! If I'm making lifestyle changes I have to be able to maintain them and enjoy life! So I had been searching for a new exercise plan. I've seen about a million commercials for P90X and I think it looks really cool and the results look amazing but I don't want to through myself into another training program that will make me..... What? Yes, CRAZY! I want something to help me loose my last 9.6 pounds, easy to accomplish, effective, and help me tone up a little in the process. So I started 10 Minute Trainer.

Its done but the same guy as the P90X but like the title says, its only 10 minutes. Now I am trying out his Lean Jean plan which is two 10 minute work outs in a day but seriously 10 minutes is nothing and I can fit it in anytime. 20 minutes is still very obtainable.

Today is day 7 and I've finally broken the 136 barrier on the scale and weighed in at WW at 134.6! That's a total of 39 pounds! I also took my measurements at the beginning of the Lean Jean program and I'll let you know how it works out in 3 more days. I'm loving it so far. Its challenging, yet there are modifications for easier workouts or harder workouts. Its a sweat-fest and I am seeing results.

All I have to say (and I'll sing it to you next time I see you, by request only) 10 Minutes! It will change your life! 10 Minutes!

For your viewing pleasure I present you with the infomercial that inspired me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgj9c9naZho

And the website www.10minutetrainer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment