I just looked back through my weight watchers book to see how long I've been teetering in the 139-135 weigh range.
As of last weeks weigh in I've lost 3.2 pounds in almost 6 months!
What the heck!
I'm frustrated and upset with myself and in serious danger of just accepting this as the
best I can do.
Its time for serious reform because obviously what I'm doing now is not working!
The defeatist in me wants to say.... "You've tried everything. You've work out long and hard. You've not counted points and still lost and counted points and had a huge gain*. There is nothing left to do."
But the fighter in me wants to say..... "Come on Sunnie. Do you really feel like you've done everything you can do and that the last 10 pounds are just never going to come off...... get real! I saw you eat that cookie last night! I heard that thought about it being only one or two extra points in a day and you probably walked enough in the week to burn that... Really? Seriously? You can do better!"
NEW WONDERFUL SUCCESSFUL LIFE CHANGING GOALS!
- Be a better blogger! Blog on the weekends, that is when I have the most temptation to go overboard. Get back to putting up my WEEKLY WEIGH-INS and WEEKLY GOALS.
- Track what I eat.... No really! Track exactly what I eat! Not what I intended to eat with a few muddled point totals and miss measured portion sizes. That's bull crap and gets me no where... seriously!
- Working out is only half of the puzzle! It wont make up for me eating whatever I want and it makes it really unpleasant when I have to dedicate so much time to sweating because I've blown my dinner, day, or week! Its not worth it and its not getting me where I want to go**.
I've seen huge successes! But that success from 6 months ago is no longer enough to keep me driven! I need new success! I need to finish what I've started! Stop all the talk, talk, talk about it and
JUST DO IT!
*WW still works its the best program for me in the whole world!
**Tony Horton is still awesome! I had some pretty great results from his program but had I been more committed.... well you get the picture.
Great motivational post, not just for you but for me too! I read about this girl that sent out a tweet before she ate anything . . . Just an idea. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou have made a lot of strides, Sunnie! Don't beat yourself up. You've got the fire in your belly again! (No pun intended...) GO forward and be victorious. I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteThis helps me too. I have seriously slid since the stress in my life has set in. No excuses. I am making some changes this very day!
Thanks for the motivational reminder!
Cyber hug, and Kallee kisses :-}
Sunnie you have done an amazing job! I think what you need to do is relax... try to maintain your weight as is for a month, then go back on the diet. Stop counting points and just live (while still staying at your same weight). Let your body adjust then push for the last few pounds. Maybe your body is happy where it is. You can do it! I know you can!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the festive fonts and colors :) You can do this, you know you can and I know you can.
ReplyDeleteBunnie, I think you can think (replace with worry) too much. Having it for most in your mind is one think...picturing the worst that can happen is not what you need to do. Breath easy and relax, it is chemistry and it will work like it always has, except if you picture and think about how it won't work. Don't think it won't work, track track and relax. Love ya baby, you can do it!!! keep on keepin on. Love ya baby,
ReplyDeleteMom