I had the time and I conquered! I can see some definite muscle toning since I started the program but I have been eating like a wild mongoose!..... Okay I'm not really sure of the eating habits of wild mongeese.... or if mongeese is a word... but I have been living in a world of plenty for the last couple of days. Figures that I would see such a monstrous success on the scale and immediately self sabotage. I've got to do some serious thinking into what I am afraid of about finally getting to goal. 
But I have continued with my workouts. Yesterday was day 10 and I decided
that I would make some minor changes to the program and start for another 10 days.

Tony Horton may actually be a weight loss butt busting saint! I will praise the muscle god by doing my 1o minutes all over again tomorrow. Join me my fellow flab fighters!
No comments:
Post a Comment