I rode my bike to work this morning!!
I have wanted to ride the four miles to work for awhile and I borrowed a few old bikes and started to ride around the neighborhood to get the hang of it.
There is nothing like a new bike! The other bikes had a few issues.... like flats and gear problems. It makes a big difference to have a bike that actually works like it should. When I first started riding all I could think was how in the world did I ride a bike everywhere I went as a kid?
HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE!!!
It was so hard. I kept trying but never worked up the courage to ride to work with the other bikes. Now with my new, sweet, fast, bike I've opened up a whole new world of possibilities. Its still harder then I remember from my childhood years but now it doesn't seem impossible
anymore.
DUDE! I want a new bike too!!! Mine is so old it's embarrassing! Where did you get yours?!?!?
ReplyDeleteHaha! I got my bike at Taylor's Bike Shop in Riverton. We ordered it on their online shop and I love it!!!
ReplyDelete