Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekly Goal

I was reading my Shape mag and I found an interesting article about being a vegetarian "The Right Way" It said that vegetarians have a tendency to fill in their daily calorie intake with refined sugars.

It got me thinking...... because I'm counting points there are some days were I have a meal say a portobello burger, in comparison to a regular hamburger its about 4 points less. I just thought that opened up a lot of snacking opportunities for me.

In the article it says that a vegetarian diet "Done Right" would be at least 50% fruits and veggies. Needless to say.... that is not what I have been doing.

So I've resolved to make yet another small goal for big change!

Check out the article:


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just read this SAME article the other day! I thought it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete