I completed the first month and it went very well! I started to see definition strength and I dropped a few pounds. Now its time for the PUSH PHASE! Heavier weights less reps and more EXTREME!! I went out a bought a 12, 15, and 20 lb weights and I feel like for the lower body sections I could do more! GO HEAVY, OR GO HOME! You only have to complete 6 - 8 reps with a very heavy weight. You’re trying to reach muscle failure in that time which can be very easy to do. Who would have thought that I would measure my success on if my limbs feel like wiggly wet noodles?
There is also a new abs video which is only 15 minutes long, but I'm sure glad I was home alone when I did it. I was grunting and panting my way through the video. This woman means business!
I'm so glad I've had my sisters and my parents and even my husband doing this with me. We have set some high goals for ourselves and to see everyone really dive in and motivate each other has been amazing. The Gillespie Girls have ordered their bikinis (Or will very soon... ladies!) and we are going to take phenomenal after pictures! I've never seen my siblings look like this. It's amazing!
So I stand by Chalean! Man, Women, but not so much child... should pick up her videos and some heavy weights TODAY! The videos are not long enough to make it too cumbersome to fit into your day and you don't repeat them often enough to plateau or get sick of it. Most importantly the results have been more then I expected and I'm only about a 3rd of the way through.
All in all, Chalean should pay me for this post! Ha-ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment