Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help!!!

Since I came back from vacation I never really got back to my healthy lifestyle.  I had given myself permission to eat whatever I wanted and deal with it when I got back.  Wow... that was a mistake... not only have the pounds not gone away... the "Vacation" mind set hasen't either.  So as you can imagine the pounds keep slowly creeping up on me.  I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE!!!  The only difference is this time I recognize it and I'm doing something about it today!  Right now!  Not tomorrow... not monday... not at the end of the month.  RIGHT NOW!!!

While I've been sitting here hating myself for overeating I started making a list.  My goals to get back on track and improve.  One of them was to blog my goals.  This has helped me for over 2 years.  This year I changed what I was blogging about to one SINGULAR goal because I thought I was all that and a bag of chips and low and behold... that is what I've become. 

The updated list of goals:
New goal weight: 115 by September 21st (my anniversary)
Get 7-8 fruits and vegg daily
Take a daily vitamin and fish oil
Burn 1000 calories per day by using my GoWear Fit
Make a daily To-Do list with a day planner
Do Turbo Fire!!!
Build muscle with Chalean Extreme!!!
Keep doing my new activity a week
Blog, blog, blog

So there it is. Signed sealed delivered, I'm yours blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment