Bored of the usual day to day fitness routine I called Ivy and asked her if she would come to Momentum with me to climb some walls! I've been to this gym in the past and it's a really nice place. They have climbing classes as well as yoga, pilates and other group classes. They have a small gym area with treadmills and bikes. There are a ton of walls and levels to climb, a bouldering section, kids section and a cafe/sitting area. I would spend a whole day there! I think that might also be the only way to really get your moneys worth. To get gear and a day pass its about $20.
Ivy and I worked up a sweat on the wall with the easier levels :) My forearms are not as strong as I had hoped... They hurt for days after we went! When I would complain about it Sam kept saying "You should have used your legs" I could choice a great many things to say to him but I'll just keep it simple.... Thanks Sam that's good advice.
Ivy and I had a lot of fun that night! We climbed and climbed until we could literally climb no more. But we learned how to tie the figure 8 knot and belay each other up and down the wall. Team work at its peak! So fun and nice to get out of the norm and hang with my homie.
No comments:
Post a Comment