Thursday, September 25, 2008
Hungry Girl Has Saved Me!
I'm sure you have all heard of Hungry Girl. I like to call her The Angel Of Weight Loss! She has saved me from hundreds of calories because of her Bite it, Fight it recipes. When I am really craving something that I would normally find at a restaurant deep fried, smothered with a delicious sauce, and with a side of fries she has found an alternative that actually tastes good! Well they actually have taste in the first place! Most of her recipes are quick and simple so you can save yourself from excess fat, and surplus calories. Today I'm craving Mexican Food! Here is a recipe from her website that I have had once before that was AMAZING! It took about 15 minutes to make and I was completely satisfied by the points and portion. So thanks Hungry Girl for coming to my rescue! If any of you guys have a Hungry Girl recipe that saved you from binging at your neighborhood fast food joint or from standing in front of the freezer trying to down a carton of ice cream let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment