Sunday, September 28, 2008

Skinny Mini In Training & Pictures!

So it has been a long week without my 35 points... And I have been tempted!  But I think it has helped to finally break the trend of loosing almost nothing for a month to loosing quite a bit! Even since yesterday I have lost some weight.  So I have a feeling that next weeks weigh in will be awesome!  Unfortunately I'm not sure that I could keep it up all the time.  I don't know about you guys but I NEED some of my extra points!  But I will keep working on not blowing all 35 of my points over the weekend.  I will use them when I need them not because I have them.
This week I need to keep up the exercise! Now that I have finished my program I feel like a lost puppy!  What will I do next? Does anybody have any ideas?  I just started WW online and they have different work out plans that you can choose from.  I think I will start there but if anybody has any thing that they feel works and is challenging let me know.
Just wanted to share some new and old pictures.  I hope you enjoy 'em!  I sure do!

1 comment: