Weekly Weigh In: -4.8 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 32.8 lbs
Left to go: 15.8
Time on the Clock: 1 month 3 Weeks
I ran to WW last week! I can't believe I can do that! I ran 5 miles on Monday. I've also been doing the Biggest Loser work out videos. Alternating between Sculpting, Cardio, and Yoga twice a day. I also have been eating all my healthy guidelines and choosing less low cal sweets for more fruits or veggies. I also eat an ice cream everyday! Could it be any better? I'll be weighing in tonight and I'll be getting back to you tomorrow with the results.
I feel so different compared to the person that I was 9 months ago. I got a taste of who I was when I went on vacation and it was not something I want to do again but sometimes it takes a little reminder to help you realize how much your goals really mean to you. I can't wait to be able to say that I'm not over weight anymore and it so close that I can see the finish line. I've just got to sprint the rest of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment