I'm really disappointed that I let myself blow the weekend again. Its a pattern that I'm having a very difficult time breaking free from.
So here is the choices that I can make right now. I can make this post negative and dwell on bad decisions that I've made... even though by the end of this post I know I'll make a promise to everyone that reads this that I will not let myself give up on a weekend again. The second choice is to think about the amazing things that I have accomplished. Just another easy decision to make!
- I'm going to buy a swimsuit this week!
- I finished a 10K!
- Only 7 pounds until I am not overweight!
- Losing weight is easy!
- I love being able to wear a size 8 comfortably.
- I wouldn't have considered going to yoga school 35 pounds ago.
- I haven't felt this good in years!
- I haven't looked this good in years!
- I will not give up!
Nothing tastes as good as being thin! I'll be remembering that and using what WW calls an Anchor this week. An anchor can be a phrase or an object that you can refer to that reminds you of your ultimate goal.
I will not give up what I want for what I want right now!
Hi Sunnie! I love reading your blog, it helps keep me in the right frame of mind. I was teetering between going to the gym as planned on my lunch, orr just skipping it. But after reading about all the positive things you have achieved, i am definitely going to the gym now. Thank you!!
ReplyDelete