First of all why would a logical thinking person decide that we don't need any kind of support when we hit the beach or the pool and if we do its because we must obviously also love to wear eccentric floral patterns and only one cut of swimsuit, full absolute coverage one piece that might as well come with a pair of thermals. I've lost 34.6 pounds and I'm a 22 years old with a generous rack! I want to show some skin! But I wouldn't be caught dead on the beach looking like something the vegetation throw up.
There are just so many things wrong with the way a swimsuit is made in this day and age, such as, pricing or sizes. But I think that I'm just going to keep the rest of my cynicism to myself. But if any of you have direct contact with a swimsuit designer could you please pass on my sentiments? I will continue the search this evening because a Skinny Mini in Training's work is never done!
No comments:
Post a Comment