Monday, July 12, 2010

Turbo Fire Begins!

Today is the first day of the Turbo Tournament!  I LOVE NEW WORKOUT PLANS!  Sam got up early this morning with me and we did our first class.  We did the 40 minute stretch class and Sam told me that he was feeling very flexable after our class.  He demenstrated by touching his toes!  Awesome!  Day one is a success!  I've just finished fillout out my turbo tracker (An amazing little book that you can keep track of food, measurments, weight, goals, basically everything!)  and I'm so pumped! 

This weeks goals:
NO CANDY!!
No late night candy/cookies/chips/you name it shopping trips
Burn 1000 calories a day!  Move Move Move!
Work out with 100% intensity
Eat Smarter

Bring on an amzaing week!  I just love it! 

It's still not to late to get going with the Chalene Cup!  Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment