Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 24: A Little Latin Flava

Zumba!

What I love about Zumba... I get to dance and shake my groove thing while burning mucho calories!  I did a few Zumba videos in the privacy of my own home to prepare for a class at the Life Center with Kristin and Ivy.  The instructor at the Life Center had so much energy and she was so fun!  Not to mention that she was cute as a baby's face on christmas morning and could literally shake her booty like nothing I've ever seen. 

The class was 90 minutes long and every other song we lifted weights.  It was perfect!  I felt strong and had tons of energy for the rest of the day!  Thanks for the invite girls!

The first class is free at the Life Center and the class we took was at 7:30 on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment