Keeping with the theme! Chalene produces her own workout videos that you can find at Powder Blue Productions (be sure to turn down the volume on your computer when you go the the website... It can be a little jarring.) These aer hour long videos and she and her dance crew will break down a routine into 3 sections so you can make it your workout anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and by the end you are dancing a whole routine! It was so much fun and now my sisters and I are busting out into a dance when we get together! You all know how I feel about Chalene too! Anything she does has been, in my opinion, worth trying. I've really enjoyed her as a trainer. I've got some videos you can borrow if you want to give the Hip Hop Hustle a try! Here is a little taste of the dance skills you can pick up! It's a high calorie burn and just plan old fashion fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment