Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bring on the FI-YAH!!!


I love Chalene Johnson!  I don't care who knows it!  She makes wonderful workout programs that are easy to stick to and you get great results.  Fact!!

Have you watched the infomercial??? If you have I'm sure you've already been on teambeachbody.com and ordered your copy of Turbo Fire!  I'm about to sweeten the deal... With the program there is a Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme hybrid calendar..... Um yes please!

I've ordered mine and it arrived last weekend.  I have been caring it around with me all week!  I can't wait to start on Monday.  

So here's the deal.  I enjoying working out.  I love to get sweaty and to push myself and move.  I also really enjoying eating... Not always healthy food.  The main focus for me in this next program is going to be my diet.   I'm going to get the most out of this program and you need to have both halves of the puzzle to do that.  The diet program for Turbo Fire is awesome!  This is going to be a cinch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment