Friday, August 3, 2012

A day in the life of my eats, week 1

This week I'm getting ready to start the serious 15 days by clearing out the fridge trying some juices and  polish off any food I have that I wont be eating during the juicy part of the month. 



Lucky for me junk food doesn't last long at my house so they were gone about 10 minutes after the groceries were put away.  I've got some fish, chicken, yogurt, almond milk, eggs and things like that to eat up this week while still keeping things "so fresh and so clean clean". 


Here's a sample of this weeks menu - since I'm a creature of habit this is very similar to normal minus the nightly ice-cream, rice cakes, and trips to the shops at lunch to chow down on cookies, cakes, chips.... Well I think you get the point.  Those trips being the real root of my problem it will be difficult to cut out  and have already had a slip at the Health Foods store where they had Chocolate and Yogurt covered banana chips that I couldn't resist and were on sale so I ended up with... 2.  Yeah back to the task at hand.  

Breakfast - Chocolate Cherry Smoothie

Snack - Celery and Peanut Butter!!  I love this but the English think this is the weirdest thing ever!

Lunch - Soup and Salad

Snack - Banana and Almonds

Snack #2 - Pepper and Yogurt Dip

Dinner - Grilled Fish and Homemade Chips

Dessert - A try at Juicing (last night I didn't follow a recipe and just stuck a load of stuff in the juicer.... Won't be doing that again.)

Easy enough and if I'm hungry I eat something and I don't track stuff.  Just using common sense.... Which survives my cravings about 90% of the time.


Blog song - Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment