That was the fastest week ever!! I got it together last night and put together the shopping list, cleaning the fridge, and making lunch for today. I should have put workout on the list.... Ignore my spelling.
I've done a small amount of subbing on the food plan for the next 5 days but this list is lengthy!! I don't think I'm going to be hungry that's for sure. Not to many sweet things on the first few day though so I'm anticipating a headache tomorrow.
Today at work someone made Chinese food for everyone in the office. It smelt so good and people kept bringing there greasy plates dangerously close to me. If they only knew that my natural reaction was to grab their plates and snarl before running to a corner to enjoy they would have been more careful. Today.... I don't like anyone in the office.
Tonight's to do's:
Workout!
Do grocery shopping
Get a juice bottle
Make lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment