So it begins... again. What can I say about the last year? Well I didn't feel like it and I wasted my time.... Boring!!! Right now today though I'm afraid that if I don't do something the weight will creep on little by little and I will be rocking in a corner because I'm so rounds.
In the last year I've had a trainer, a nutritionist, gone back to Weight Watchers and read books by Bob Harper, and done a myriad of exercises. All with moderate success but no longevity. I really miss my trainer and nutritionist but I do enjoy the extra greenbacks. I've decided that Weight Watchers meetings are not for me anymore. I think I've outgrown the content of the meetings and I lose interest. The accountability is a good thing but again I enjoy the extra greenbacks. Bob Harper is great. Love the book Skinny Rules. Great information and very serious. I'll apply some of his policy's but it's pretty strick..... I'll just stop there because I'm not doing myself any favors by saying I wont follow all his advice because it might work but it would be to hard. (add fake retch here). I bought a pair of Kangoo Jumps which looked awesome even if Sam said he would not be seen with me wearing them, and he meant it, but sent them back because it turns out they were just okay and I did look a right tit.
In preparation of the grand return of my blog I've been sure to binge eat anything I could get my hands on because it would be the "last time". Now my fats cells have swelled and I'm desperate for change... So mission accomplished.
I've been planning and planning what I would feel inclined to stick to and I think I've got a grade A plan that I'm ready to set in motion. I need some support and comradery. So if you have been feeling the same way or have been practising good healthy habits, anything really, please share so I know I'm not alone.
Song: Racks on Racks - YC
No comments:
Post a Comment