Well I'm not going to do that. But I have been checking out his website where he has a nutritionist put together an array of plans and the best part is they are free!!! The not so great part is that if you follow the plan to the letter it could cost a lot of money and it would take up a lot of my time. So I've had to adjust a few things to make it work for me. I don't think the plan will fail miserable if I eat a vegetable rich salad or a gourmet seaweed salad....
For this plan you need a few simple things. The first and probably most important is a Juicer. They can be pretty expensive so I had to take to fridayad.com (our equivalent to KSL) I must have been very lucky because I found one in the village next to us for £15!! It was even the same brand as the suggested one on the website so I went and picked that up like it was going out of style. The women I bought it from said that she meant to juice but usually just reached for a beer instead and wished me lucky on my health. Thank you lady!
The second important thing you need is fruits and vegetables.... lots and lots of them. Lucky for us we have been enjoying a fruit and veg delivery service. They drop off a new boxes of fruit, veg, salad fixings, even juicing stuff every thursday so this will make it even easier. This is also one of the reasons I'm not following the recipes to the letter because I don't choice what is in the box so I've just got to use what I get.
The just of this 31 day stint is this..... 7 days of wining yourself off of processed foods, meats besides fish, and most dairy. The next 5 days you eat a combination of fruits and vegetables (and they have some really brilliant recipes that I would use on a regular basis as well as some odd ball ones that I can't be bothered with.) and home made fruit and vegetable juices. Then the hard part 5 days of just juice..... I usually hate things like this but I'm really interested in trying it out and giving it an honest review so if during this period my post start to become dark and angry.... You'll know why. Then you just repeat the 5 days of fruit and veg and juice and then back to your regular diet. I'm going to come off this onto the plan that my nutritionist put together for me.
That's it! This is slightly more appealing because of my upbringing :) Being a Gillespie/VanSeter has some interesting perks like, a pallet for foods that taste slightly of dirt, I've been able to swollen a full sized capsule since the age of 5, I have an iron stomach that can handle spoon fulls of wheat germ oil and molasses, and if I can survive a garlic toty I can survive anything, because it may not be my favourite but hot damn I'll will try it!

i can't beleive you found a brevel for so cheap. you go girl
ReplyDeleteI know I was amazed!!! Its the universe saying I needed it.
ReplyDelete