Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

I have great news! I have finally made it to my first goal in WW!  I got my first 10% this week!  I have lost 10% of my body weight!  I've lost a total of 17 pounds!  If your like me it wasn't enough to know that I had lost 17 pounds I wanted to know what 17 pounds looks like! So in case you were wondering what a laundry basket that weighed 17 pounds of clean folded laundry would contain then look no further because here it is!
  • 3 Pairs of Pants
  • 10 Shirts
  • 2 Hand Towels
  • 1 Bath Robe
  • 1 Tank Top
  • 4 Panties
  • 1 Bra 
  • 1 Boxer
  • 1 Bath Towel
  • 11 Pairs of Socks
  • 2 Spare Matchless Socks
  • 2 Sweaters
And just in case you were wondering what that would look like......










Wow that is a full basket of laundry!  It was crazy to carry that around and think that I use to carry that around all the time!  That's heavy!   

So here are the stats:

Weigh-in: -2.6 lbs
Total weight lost -17 lbs

BFP 36%

So my next goal is going to be another 10%  I have 15 pounds to loose and after loosing 17 pounds I know that I can do it!  Its not so bad!  

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You looked great when I saw you on Saturday. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I guess your laundry will get lighter as well as you will need smaller clothes.

    ReplyDelete