Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm a modivation junkie!

Season 5 Winner & Season 6 Winner



















I've got to have it!  Seeing other people having success with their goals is both inspiring, motivational, but best of all I get competitive!  I'm going to get my next fix by watching the new season of BIGGEST LOSER!  Its starting tomorrow at 7pm on NBC.  I can't believe how amazing the transformations can be!  It always makes me want to work harder because if they can do it so can I!  The link below is other transformations from the last season.  

2 comments:

  1. I loved Ali she is probably my favourite biggest loser contestant. I didn't really watch it last season, but i am excited for the new season tomorrow. I always cry through the opening credits! That damn song they play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I must have cried at least 3 times last night watching the first episode!

    ReplyDelete