Monday, January 5, 2009

Skinny Mini In Training!

Because of my obvious lack of motivation over the holidays I've kicked things into high gear!  Here are some of my new years resolutions to help me get my WW goal!
  • I must track what I'm eating!  Its not enough to keep track of my points in my head because you are not as accountable as when you write them down.  
  • I've pumped myself up to get my butt back to the gym by picking up some new gym clothes! 
  • I picked a 5K and stared the registration process.  I'm going to do the Race for the Cure in May.  Here is the URL so anyone that wants to join can sign up!http://ww5.komen.org/FindAnEvent.aspx?id=4069
  • I'm ready to up my workout program with more time and challenge.  I'll be searching for a new program.  If anyone has one that they liked let me know.

I will be ready for my vacation in June!  I'll be at goal!   

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that if you want to do a practice 5k Jones Waldo always does the Law Day Run 5k at the University of Utah and it is free. Just tell me if you are interested and I will find out more info for you.
    You are my inspiration! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete