I have news about my weigh-in that will be shocking! Before I get into it let me give some background. We moved from our old house to our new house over the past few weeks and we had the bright idea not to go food shopping until we moved so we wouldn't have to haul any extra stuff. It was a month until we finally made it back to the store. If you are moving I would not recommend this strategy! We ate out at least once a day and sometimes twice! I haven't felt that stuffed in months! I also quite going to the gym because I became "too busy". (Please keep in mind that I know everything I'm saying sounds completely stupid.....) I knew better but I had already fallen into the deepest darkest pits of fast food hell! So you can imagine my dread when Saturday came and I had to weigh in. I didn't bother to brave the cold in my lightest clothes to get the best possible weight. (Take it from me, if WW members could weigh-in naked, we would!) When I got there I didn't look my leader directly in the eye for shame of what the scale would read. ***When I stepped on the scale and waited for my leader to tell me the results of my poor choices you can imagine my surprise when he said " Your up .2, but that's not bad for the holidays! Good job!" I danced off that scale, realizing that the Diet Gods had given me another chance at life as a Skinny Mini!
Weigh-In: +0.2 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 24.6 lbs
Weight to go until I reach my goal: 17.4 lbs
***prepare yourself to be shocked and amazed!
No comments:
Post a Comment