Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

I am reved up and ready to go!  I decided I needed some help with my workout routine.  I started going to some of the classes offered at Golds last week.  I did "All Abs!"  "Power Pump" and "Yoga".  Last weeks classes were a good introduction but this week I think the instructors are planning to kill me....... I did a class this morning and I don't think I've ever worked that hard!  I was so tiered after the class that I could barely lift my legs to put pants on!  Steering the car was almost impossible!  So I would suggest avoiding the streets by the Golds Gym in West Jordan on Tuesdays at 10.  
I started week two in the 5K training program and shaved a few minutes off my time.  I'm now able to run for 30 minutes without stopping!  When I say that it really doesn't sound real!  I just can't believe that "I" can run for 30 minutes!  I've never done that in my whole life!  I didn't even think it was possible!  But I feel right on track for my training.  
Last week I didn't go over my points once!  I've been sticking with it because when I'm in Spain in about 5 months I'm going to be frolicking around the beaches with no shame!  I'm going to buy a swimsuit that I love because I can fit into whatever one I want for the first time!  
I did gain in my last weigh in but I'm not bothered by it because I felt good about what I had done that week!  I worked out harder and eat better then I had in awhile!

Weekly Weigh-In: +1 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 23.6 lbs

Left to go: 18.4 lbs

Just a reminder that Biggest Loser is going to be on tonight.  When I've been working out lately I've been picturing Jillian standing over me screaming to keep going..... It helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment