I've been looking for new things because.... well you have to or the fall off the wagon will really hurt your tushy! So here's to seeing less of you next time!
These are from Goody and those little grey dots are rubber. They are great! They never fall off and they don't pull my hair!

Well who doesn't love a bit of cake! For one of these its only 3 points and it takes literally 30 seconds to make! Really delicious!
ZERO POINTS! I'll leave it at that.
My new running shoes! Custom colors and they say "Sunnie Rocks" on the back! They are from Nike.com and it was really fun to customize them and I look forward to breaking them in!
Oat and Apple Strudel....... Yummy! Only 2 points.
These delicious babys are only 1 point and they are amazing! Just enough sweet to keep you away from the vending machines but don't put a huge dent in your day.


No comments:
Post a Comment