Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I took a bike ride.......

I've been toying with the idea of riding a bike to and from work.  Its only 4 miles and I figure I can run for 3.1 miles so on a bike 4 miles should be nothing!  

So I thought I should give it a test run and go through the neighborhood........ Its really hard!  I can't believe that this was my main form of transportation before I had a drivers license.  My legs were on fire today!  

To add insult to injury I got lost in my neighborhood and had to just keep riding, and riding, and riding, until I finally went full circle and found my way home!  Did I mention it was raining...... 

Sooooo I give this little adventure of mine an A+!  It was hard and new and I've worked muscles that I didn't even know I had.  I also pushed myself farther then I thought I could because of the fact that I am directionally challenged.  I'm not quite ready to go all the way to work and back but I will be one day!  

2 comments:

  1. This post was hilarious! I can just see you lost, in the rain, and trying your hardest just to keep peddling! Ha Ha! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could only laugh while I was wondering around the neighborhood........

    ReplyDelete