Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Skinni Mini: Hardcore Edition! Day 2

Jillian Michaels might be a close relative to the DEVIL!!!  She knows what she's doing but I think she likes to make you suffer.    Well bring it on Jillian! 
I also took a closer look at the food plan that she has in her book and the amount of calories was very very similar to the points that I would already be eating so I'm going to stick to my points but included more of the healthy foods that I try to avoid so I can save my points for things like cake, chocolate in any of its many forms, and ice cream.  
I'll be watching Jillian Michaels on the tube tonight to help inspire me.  I don't think I've every appreciate what the people on Biggest Loser have to go through more.  I only do about 45 minutes to an hour of Jillian's stuff and I've only got 20 lbs to loss.  Those people have hundreds and they suffer through every day all day!  Makes me wonder how I would do for a week on the ranch....... Ohh I just got the chills. 


Here is the Transformation Gallery for the newest season of Biggest Loser!  It includes the heaviest man and the heaviest woman that have ever been on the show!  Its amazing.


1 comment:

  1. how did you get the "Post a Comment" window to sit at the bottom of your blog like this? I want that on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete