Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

I had another great weigh-in this week!  

Weigh-In: -1.4lbs

Total: -28.6lbs

I've been thinking more and more about my weight loss goal.  WW says that a healthy weight for me would be between 106lbs - 132lbs.   So naturally I choose 131 lbs....... I think that at the time that I chose that is because I didn't really believe that I could get my weight down that far.  Now I have lost 28.6lbs and I haven't weighed this much since High School!  So what is 6 more pounds?  I am going to re-think my final goal to 125lbs.  This does set me back to exactly 20lbs to go till goal but I'm excited because now I KNOW I can get there! 

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! When I did WW, I did the exact same thing because I thought I would never make it to 130, but you are a great inspiration to me and I know you can make it to 125! It will take a lot of work, but that's where I want to be after I have this baby. Love you Sunnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know that we can make it to 125 too!! Its going to be awesome. Love you too and thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete