I had a good week! I made it to my 30 lb mark! I've lost 30 lbs! So I enjoyed my weight loss for about an hour and then ate my way through the weekend..... I have to kick that habit! I work really hard during the week with my
exercises and eating habits and then the weekend hits and I eat everything that I had thought that I might want to have during the week. Well not anymore! This nasty habits stops right here, right now! If I had saved some of those points then right now when I'm really itching for a 100 cal nutty bar I could have one then I wouldn't feel
deprived and I wouldn't go crazy over the weekend.
So this weekend is going to be tough.... Because like an addict of any kind, kicking a habit sucks! But its worth it! So wish me luck!
Weigh-in: 142.0 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 31.6lbs
Weight To Goal: 17 lbs
One habit that I am trying to kick that sounds similar to your weekend habit is that I have trained my body to crave always having a sweet taste in my mouth. So I will have a wonderful dinner and be full, but I am still searching the kitchen for something for dessert because my body is craving a sugary taste, not a healthy food taste. Bad Habit! I am working on just enjoying the healthy food I am eating, and the nice full feeling in my belly, instead of the sugary sweet taste in my mouth and my resulting "overly full" feeling! So far it is going good. You can do it! I believe in you! And I am so jealous of your size 4 shorts! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend was much better! I still let myself go out once a week though. Mom always says that since she has been doing WW she has an ice cream everyday! What other food plan do you know of were you still get results when you eat ice cream everyday or go out to eat once a week?
ReplyDelete