Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The List Just Keeps Growing!

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful ideas! I think this is my favorite resolution of all time! I wanted to share the list of activities that I have so far. I need to pick one for this week but I am having a hard time choosing where to start!!

  1. Skiing
  2. Snowboarding
  3. Zumba
  4. Belly Dancing
  5. Sola Stikk Yoga
  6. Tai Chi
  7. Rock Climbing
  8. Anit Gravity Yoga
  9. Pole Fitness
  10. Tennis
  11. Wii Fit
  12. Bakrahm Yoga
  13. Kickboxing
  14. Boot Camp Fitness
  15. Hiking
  16. Barefoot Running
  17. Jump roping
  18. Hoola Hoop
  19. Pilates
  20. Martial Arts
  21. Walking
  22. Backpacking
  23. Yoga Hop
  24. Gardening
  25. Trampoline Fitness
  26. Snowshoeing
  27. Surfing
  28. Trapeze
  29. Water Sports
  30. Horseback Riding
  31. Biking
  32. Long Boarding
  33. Synchronized Swimming
  34. Striptease Fitness
  35. Skating
  36. Sculling/Rowing
  37. Fencing
  38. Trail Running
  39. Dancing (Swing, Line, Ballroom, Ballet, Tap... take your pick)
  40. Gymnastics/Tumbling
  41. Archery
  42. DDR
  43. Ultimate Frisbee
  44. Golf
  45. Volleyball
  46. Squash
  47. Spinning
  48. Racquetball
  49. Handball
  50. Water Aerobics

Almost there! Please throw some more ideas in my directions! I've put a book about hoola hoop fitness and jump roping on hold at the library. Without giving to much away... Hoola Hooping sounds awesome!

1 comment: