For Christmas my sisters and I got each other the ChaLean Extreme program. If you've heard of P90X (which I'm sure we've all heard of it!) this set of DVDs are produced by the same company and developed by the same women as the Turbo Jam program. Its a 90 day program promising amazing results. Don't just take my word for it! Watch the cleverly convincing infomercial!

Now for the fun part, what do I think of my introduction to ChaLean Extreme? Lets start at the beginning. Now I know that I'm only one week into a 3 month program but I dig it. Day one I talked to my sisters and they said "I don't think I lifted heavy enough weights. It wasn't that hard" Today I got a text message say "The workout today KILLED me!" I agree whole heartily with this statement. The workouts vary, they are challenging (and I mean that!), but not overwhelming like P90X. The workouts average about 35 minutes 5 times a week.
It might sound silly but I already feel stronger. My arms are looking more cut and its only been a week. I've been flexing my arms in the mirror all day long! Thanks to ChaLean Extreme this weeks theme song is "Your So Vain"
I'm excited to see the end product! I'm going to continue this as my regular workout and will post again when I finish.

No comments:
Post a Comment