When the experiment was over the woman that had to end the experiment early said "I think the only think I've proved is dieting makes you mental" and the other woman that reached a size 00 said "I love life to much too live like that"
WW always says that this is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. I don't have to cry because I want a piece of cake and I don't have to restrict myself to 200 calories per day. I can eat those things if I really wanted to and just knowing that helps me to avoid those feelings of deprivation. I want to enjoy my weight loss journey! I want to enjoy the fact that I have lost 20 pounds and stop dwelling on the 22 pounds that I have left to go. To help me do that I am going to stop weighing myself during the week. I get on the scale every morning and every night. It is very frustrating because you weigh something different everyday! When I weigh in and lose 2.4 pounds I am not feeling happy because I saw the scale lower earlier that week. No matter how you slice it I still lost 2.4 pounds! That is a good week!
I'm happy with the way that I look and feel! I'm excited for what the future has in store for me but I am going to focus more on the present! The way my clothes fit today! The fact that I have more energy and I feel good!! So bring it on! No more pity parties for me! I'm going to enjoy what I have achieved because 3 1/2 months ago I didn't think I could do it.
Here's the link to the program. Its on YouTube so its broken up into segments.
(This is one pound of fat... Get the picture?)

No comments:
Post a Comment