Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

So as you all know, last week I got my 10% goal at WW.  This week I had to set a new goal.  I went with the next 10%.  I have 15 pounds to lose........ Here we go again!  When I set my goal my leader said to keep in mind that it would probably take twice as long to lose the next 10%.......  That bugged me!  Twice as long is 6 months.  Its not that long really but it seems like it when you are just starting.  But I can honestly say that 3 months ago I would not have thought that I was going to be 17 pounds lighter!  I made a deal with myself that after I lost my first 10% I would go and find a new pair of jeans.  I set out to find a pair that were real denim with no special cut, just regular jeans.  Guess what I found out!!!!  I went down a jean size!  I'm now a size 12!  Not just a size 12 but a comfortable size 12!  So with that being said here are the results of my weigh-in:

Weekly Weigh-In : -.6 lbs

Total: 17.6 lbs

BFP: 37%

Measurements: -4.25"

Total: 8.25"

That's right!  I may feel like things have slowed down but WW is working!  I'm getting what I want from myself even if it might take 6 more months to reach my next goal!  I got this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment