I'm having a hard time starting this blog. Its been 3 1/2 months on weight watchers. My weigh-ins have been good and I know I'm loosing inches, weight, and I'm in better shape then when I started.
Unfortunately I am not yet to that point where I feel like I look different. I know that that is a downer before this weeks great results but in the spirit of being honest
thought my
weight loss journey I'll share the ups as well as the downs in hopes that other people are feeling the same way I am and get some good advice.
Weight Lose: 2.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 20 lbs
I am almost half way to my ultimate goal. I'm not going to give up because I've come this far and I'm never going back! But it can be really hard sometimes to see the scale change but not to feel like things are changing.
Well that's it for my pity party this week! I know that by keeping on keeping on I'll feel different one day.
Heads up Girl...when you showed me your new concert Tshirt, the first thing I noticed was how different your back looked!! WOW I can really see a difference in the shape of your back! Much more narrow across the shoulders and really narrowing across the small of your back. Bra arks, not noticeable! I know you don't see that angle of yourself but let me say...there is a real noticeable difference! I don't know why you see yourself like you used to be but we can really see an improvement. Keep up the good work, the effort really shows!
ReplyDelete