I love New Years resolutions! I love to have a goal. I love seeing it come to life even more. There is really nothing better. Now that I'm not trying so much to lose weight... I feel a little lost. I find myself sabotaging my efforts. Is this because I haven't found a new goal to grasp onto? Who knows? All I know is that I'm sick of the same old routine. My personal health should be fun. I should be excited to do something that's good for me. It enhances and lengthens my life. It feels great even if I would rather chill out on my couch. I never feel like I miss the 40 minutes of seating on the couch like I miss doing something to improve my health.
My "Bloggers" New Years resolution is as follows - I am going to try one new form of physical activity every week over the next year. That's 52 new, fun, and adventurous ways to be healthy and active.
Here is where I need your help. I am faced with the daunting task of figuring out 52 activities.... I would love your suggestions. Throw your thoughts in the comment section. I'll also post what I'm doing so that if you would like to come along (Which I would love!) we can go!
Here's to a happy healthy New Year!
I LOVE it! I am so excited to hear what you come up with. While it's still cold, let's go snowboarding... it's enough exercise to slow me down on my three flights of stairs to get home when the day is over.
ReplyDeleteWhat a challenge! I have wanted to try a Zumba class for ages but haven't got round to it yet. Are you up for that?
ReplyDelete1- I love bowling...lets plan a time.
ReplyDelete2- Duncan loves a walk...everyday !
3- Flat Iron is a wonderful walk...maybe we could explore all the local parks.
Love ya
Mom
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Keep them coming. Week one has approached and I need to get going!
ReplyDeleteHow about a hike? There is a good book about the local mtn. walks, there energy level, where to park and how far you go. Interested? I'll find one for you. LOVE, aunt Karen
ReplyDeleteI've added hiking to the list! That would be great to have a guide book. Thanks for your help!
ReplyDelete